Friday, May 01, 2009

The Decision Is Made


We finally know where Tyler will go to college!! He's going to Vernon College in Texas to play baseball! He got a full-ride!!!!!!! Wahooo!!! We just have to pay for meals! He was so excited when we sent him the text at school! We have all let out a sigh of relief to know that this part is done! He signed his Letter of Intent last night and I dropped it in the mail this morning. We are so excited for him!

Just 23 more days until graduation. It's amazing how fast the years have flown by. Reminds me to cherish all the moments I have with the other 4 and with Tyler. Before I know it, he'll be half way across the country...Crazy...

4 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

Congrats, Tyler! Congrats, Mom! How exciting!!!!!!!!! Now you'll have to figure out a way to link Vernon's box scores to your blog!

BTW - we'd SO be in the final 4 on Amazing Race this season!

Triplethefunplus2 said...

Oh you know we would win the whole thing!!!!!!!!!

The Wilcoxson's said...

My aunt lives in Vernon, Tx. I love living in Texas and it is definitely different then any other state. Congrats. Noel and I dream of what it is going to be like when they are all gone and moved out, but in the next moment I am glad there are still small and need mommy.

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

FUll ride! AWESOME! That helps make the decision! Congrats...