Monday, September 08, 2008

It's September Already??

Good Lord where does the time go?

First I want to wish my hubby a Happy Anniversary! It's been 11 wonderful years and many, many more to come!! We were set to go out to dinner on Saturday, but it was a crazy busy day with Tyler's baseball game at Kent, then the Kent Air Show. I was wiped out as soon as I woke up that day! I hate days like that. I could not get it together for nothing! If you ask Ayden the highlight of his day, he will tell you, "Mommy forgot me!" Ummmm, no let's tell the whole story kid! We were leaving Tyler's game since he was done, it was ready to snow and I forgot pants for the boys. So we were going to mosey on over to Kohl's to get some pants for them. We got everyone buckled in their seats and we leave Kent State. It's 5 mph through this town (not really, it's 25 with a cop every 2 feet), so I'm making my way through the town and heading towards Kohls. We are right in front of the shopping plaza and Ayden announces that I didn't buckle his seatbelt! I about slammed on the brakes in the middle of the road and yelled, WHAT? OMG! He had the shoulder straps over his shoulders, but I must have gotten distracted by someone else and didn't finish. NICE. So I told him to yell at me or whoever if that ever happens again, to stop driving - I'm not buckled. So he yells, STOP DRIVING, I'M NOT BUCKLED!!. I said the next time, we're here now. So he gets all dramatic for the longest time afterwards and kept saying mommy forgot him. Sigh...

Tyler had a great outing, so that was an excellent way to start the day. I sat in the van with the littles, so they could play and not be annoying to me and the other people, plus it was cold and drizzly and they're getting over colds. So it was best for my sanity to keep them in the van to play so I could watch Tyler throw. He did great! Got some bad calls, but at least he did his job!

Go through the Kent Air show, it was towards the end and so not much to see, but there long enough to make the little ones happy and see planes taking off and they got to go through an army tank. Fun times! Then we left.

Got home, dinner, bathed and bed. Including myself. I was in bed by 8ish. Happy Anniversary honey! lol

But Sunday we went out to Carrabba's and then went to the dollar theater and saw Hancock. Funny movie if you've never seen it. Jon thought it was MUCH funnier than most, but that's my hubby for ya!

So that was our weekend. Very nice and got a lot accomplished.

My laptop has caught a nasty virus and is not working. I'm so sad. We took it back to Best Buy since Jon was told we had some type of protection in our plan, that he paid for, that they would take care of it. Nope, apparently we don't. But if we pay them another $190 they'll take care of it for us. Was he pissed. So we have to use the restore disc and pretty much start over and all the crap they took off when they got the laptop ready, will be put back on. Nice. So glad he paid extra for that and now we will still have it anyways. So who knows when I'll have it back up and running. Hopefully this week. I have fallen in love with that thing and love that I can take it out to the deck while the kids are playing or upstairs or anywhere I feel like taking it. It's freedom!

So that's my news. Pretty uneventful and unexciting. I'm sure you came for pictures and once I get some, I'll share them! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

loren said...

Do you ever feel like your life is a never-ending season of "Kids Say the Darndest Things"?

Anonymous said...

I am so confused about it getting "ready to snow"??? And I too have driven off and just as I get into traffic someone screams "I not bukeled YET"
~jess

Triplethefunplus2 said...

getting ready to snow is what I say to the kids all the time when it's freakin chilly outside. It was damn chilly on saturday and it felt "ready to snow!" lol