Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Baaaack!!

Since everyone else seems to be doing it, and I have so much fun reading everyone's blogs, I thought I'd jump back in to it. Not sure how often I'll keep it up, but I'll try.

Where to start...

Well, the triplets are now almost 4 years old! Where did the time go! They turn 4 in November and I just can't believe it. They start school in 4 weeks. They will go 5 days a week, for 3 hours. It will be nice to have some ME time, but I will still be babysitting, so it won't be completely alone. Plus by the time they get dropped off - it will be time to pick them back up again. But a couple days a week I'll be able to get my rear to the Y and work out.

Tyler is a senior and I REALLY don't know where that time went. It's just hard to believe that it was a short 17 1/2 years ago that he was my little baby...Now he's gearing up to finish his high school career and looking at colleges. So sad. But yet so happy at the same time. I'm proud of the young man he's becoming. He's finished up his summer baseball season and getting ready to do his fall baseball season. Then he will probably be doing swim team over the winter to get ready for his high school baseball season.

Stephanie is spending a couple of weeks in Georgia with my sister. She seems to be enjoying herself. The break away is good for her. She will be flying back alone the first weekend in August and that I'm not sure about, but I'm sure she'll be fine.

We are still waiting to hear if Jon's work is moving to Tennessee or staying here. Hopefully in the next week we'll hear. This has been the longest and the fastest 7 months of my life! The not knowing is driving me insane. We hope they move down there, it's such a pretty area.

I really don't want to rewind my whole life history here to catch everyone up. So I'll just from recent and go forward. If anyone needs a back story, I'll give it. Otherwise, follow my ramblings...

Ryley goes in a couple of weeks to get her tonsils and adenoids out. Ayden had his adenoids out at 2 1/2, but was too young to have the tonsils removed for no reason. Dylan just had his tonsils and adenoids out and ear tubes put in about a month ago. He just wasn't able to pass his preschool hearing tests. These kids are never sick like this to where they have had chronic ear infections, throat infections, etc. So it was a surprise for Dylan to fail his screenings over and over and over again. Ayden had incredibly large adenoids and just couldn't sleep, eat or talk properly, so his were yanked. Dylan has been doing much better since he was fixed. Ryley hasn't been sick. During a tonsil check of all my kids, since this is so in your face right now, hers were HUGE. So I had the ENT look at them during Dylan's follow up. He put her on antibiotics for a couple of weeks since she had white spots on them and they were large. He said this is a chronic type of thing with the white spots and normally means they need to come out. So we did our obligatory 2 weeks and she went back and yep, they're coming out. It's crazy. But hopefully it will help them to not be as sick during their first year of preschool. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure you really don't care, you just want to see pictures. I've got some to share. I'll share more. I've gotta get some on to this computer first.

These are from the triplets first baseball season and before Tyler's junior prom with Steph, awwww.






Well if you're still awake great. I'm not sure I can keep this up. But we'll see.

I'll try to update my links to others blogs. If you see yours there and you don't want it there, just let me know.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Pictures, please!