Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We VOTED!

Did you??

Not a single person in line. The kids did great. The old ladies were lovin' them! Had a bag packed with toys, suckers, M&M's and the bribe of McDonald's if they did good. All 4 of them did great (had the babysitting girl with us) and we were in and out of there in no time! The kids asked when we were going to vote, I said we already did! I think the expected us to raise our hands to vote! lol I showed them the machine and said I voted on that computer. So it's done. We're eating our McDonald's right now, drinking my FREE STARBUCKS and lovin' life. Can't wait to see the results!

2 comments:

loren said...

I could've written this word for word! Emma actually started to cry because she thought we weren't voting after all. I don't know what she thought voting meant!

We made a McD's run, too, god help us!

Ava and the Trips said...

Too cute! I voted, but had to wait about 45 minutes.